Delightful Faben Point Gem
Bright and inviting, this delightful home enjoys an ideal North End setting in Mercer Island’s coveted Faben Point enclave.
Thoughtful updates, upgrades, and tasteful design abound. Upstairs, enjoy open-concept living in the sunny living room open to the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen features Carrara Marble countertops, GE Monogram appliances, and a wine fridge. The adjacent dining room was recently expanded and features built-in seating with French doors leading to a patio with a wood-burning pizza oven and entertaining decks. Two bedrooms – one with a 3/4 en-suite bathroom – are just down the hall, along with a full bathroom, updated with quartz countertops and built-in shelving.
Downstairs, discover a luxurious master suite. The walk-in closet is a dream with a custom California Closet system, and the 5-piece master bath features heated floors, an extra-long soaking tub, and a walk-in waterfall shower. The adjacent den is currently used as a darling nursery and would also serve as a wonderful office space.
The outdoor space is above and beyond and make this home stand apart from the rest. Host summer parties on the expansive entertaining deck, patio, and level play lawns – all surrounded by privacy landscaping. The adjacent green belt enhances the serenity and privacy of this outdoor living space.
A stamped concrete driveway leads to the garage,which was recently remodeled to accommodate two vehicles and includes a custom storage unit and new garage door.
Stroll to waterfront parks and downtown shopping, dining, and transit from this fantastic locale. The Mountains to Sound Greenway Trail is just steps away, along with Aubrey Davis Park – known locally as the “Park on the Lid.” Top-rated schools make this an ideal place to call home!
Features & Upgrades
- Open-concept living, kitchen, and dining room
- Carrara marble countertops in kitchen
- GE Monogram appliances – gas range/oven, dishwasher, and microwave
- Built-in wine fridge
- Dining room features built-in seating
- French doors open to patio, entertaining decks, and play lawns
- Two bedrooms down the hall – including guest suite with en-suite bathroom and closet with custom California Closet system
- Spacious master suite
- Adjacent nursery/den or office
- Luxurious 5-piece master bathroom with heated floors, extra-long soaking tub, walk-in waterfall shower, and barn door to walk-in closet
- Walk-in closet with custom California Closet system
- Expansive entertaining deck and west-facing view deck
- Patio with wood-burning outdoor pizza oven
- Property fence and resting wall installed; landscaping expanded in 2019
- French drains installed for improved property drainage
Systems & Garage
- Whole house air-conditioning
- Garage remodeled to accommodate two vehicles
- Custom garage storage unit
- Stamped concrete driveway
- New garage door in 2019
Nearby Parks & Community Amenities
Parks & Trails
- Aubrey Davis Park (Park on the Lid) – .5 miles
- Mountains to Sound Greenway Trail – .2 miles
- Calkins Landing and waterfront parks along 60th Ave SE – .5 miles
- Luther Burbank Park – 1.5 miles
- The Roanoke Inn – .5 miles
- Mercer Island Town Center (shopping & restaurants) – 1 mile
- Mercer Island Community & Event Center – 1.6 miles
- Farmers Market near Mercerdale Park (during the summer) – 1.7 miles
Address: 6103 SE 22nd Street
City: Mercer Island
Square Feet: 2,570
Year Built: 1957